We prepare BCA Part J reports for all types of developments, extensions and refurbishments. Part J of the Building Code of Australia (BCA) requires minimum levels of energy efficiency to be achieved for non-residential buildings (generally building classes 3-10).
Part J Report content includes:
• Part J-1 Building Fabric
• Part J-2 External Glazing
• Part J-3 Building Sealing
• Part J-4 Air Movement
• Part J-5 Air-Conditioning and Ventilation Systems
• Part J-6 Artificial Lighting and Power
• Part J-7 Hot Water Supply
• Part J-8 Access For Maintenance
We also undertake energy modelling (JV3 Simulation) for developments that do not comply with Deemed to Satisfy assessment.